J-Wild

Thursday, March 24, 2005

No Chili for Me, Thanks!


"These things should not go together!"

This story is so unbelievable that I had to post on it. You can read the full text here if you want to, but all you need to know is this:
SAN FRANCISCO, California (Reuters) -- A diner at a Wendy's fast food restaurant in San Jose, California, found a human finger in a bowl of chili prepared by the chain, local officials said Wednesday. "This individual apparently did take a spoonful, did have a finger in their mouth and then, you know, spit it out and recognized it," said Ben Gale, director of the department of environmental health for Santa Clara County. "Then they had some kind of emotional reaction and vomited."

I don't know about you, but this kind of takes the joy out of eating fast food for me today. Seriously, what would you do if this happened to you? I mean you know that this person had to "bite down" on it before they new that it wasn't the bean/meat consistency it was supposed to be. If it was me I would pray that the finger turned out to be a woman's because I believe women generally keep their hands cleaner than men do (I know they do). I am sure there was no chance of bacteria because as long as the finger was above 150 degrees then it would be perfectly fine to eat...ok I will stop now.

If you are in the mood, I have two videos that were sent to me this week that I think are pretty funny.
Cheerleader Through Basketball Hoop
Baby Got Book (Sadly I bet this guy is a YM)

1 comment:

chris b said...

WOW!!! Ok, the article is a good one but that Baby got Book video is awesome!!! Mindy and I were rollin'. Where do you find this stuff??? I wish I had time to just look on the internet all the time...