J-Wild

Friday, November 23, 2007

YES...They'll Love It!

This is the first post in a series of posts that are dedicated to the unbelievable crap 'they' are trying to get 'us' to buy for Christmas. There are a lot of ridiculous things out there for sure, but the items I post here are going to be so ridiculous that you are actually tempted to buy them for someone.

Who doesn't need a Wine Glass Holder from Wine Enthusiast for parties and the like. Who hasn't been at a party and wished they had both hands free. I mean it's such a distraction to pick up and put down your wine. If you can just wear it around your neck then you can cut out the awkwardness right!?

3 comments:

The Wrangler said...

I have one similar to this but it has a rubber tube that runs from the glass into the nose and down the back of the throat, thus freeing one to operate a video game controller.

erinlo said...

Oh. my. word. Did you see they're all sold out, too??? Do you think people buy this as a real gift or like a white elephant gift?? It is definately NOT baby proof. Can you imagine trying to carry a baby around while you've got a glass of wine hanging around your neck? I guess probably you shouldn't be drinking too much wine if you're carrying a baby anyways.

David Kirk said...

I linked to this on my blog. Thanks!