J-Wild

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Zeke LOST the car debate.


What a week around the Isbell house. Wow, don't know really where to start. Ahhh yes I do. Congrats Zeke on turning six months old on Sunday the 27th. You're mom and I are so proud of how much you have grown and you really are the sweetest little boy. We love you so much and feel beyond blessed that you are part of our family. These six months have seen you start to eat food, sit up, pull-up, and grab everything in reach. Great work son! How about these next six months we work on crawling, walking, and sleeping. Let's start with the sleeping.
For those interested here is Levi at six months.
_______________

Along with Zeke's half birthday comes the realization that LOST is back!! I can remember kvetching after that fateful final five minutes of last years season finale that we wouldn't get any more LOST episodes until my unborn son was six months old! The time has come. If you are a LOST fan permit me to direct you to the best LOST follow-up blog on the web, The Root. Get the DVR ready!!
_______________

We sold our car! For the first time since we moved here in 1999 we don't own a vehicle and it feels great (at-least right now anyway). I sold it on Craigs List in literally an hour and a half. I listed the car for $800 which I didn't think I could get because of all the body damage on the car (two weeks ago someone ran into the fender and bent it in...didn't leave a note). But as soon as the ad posted my cell phone just started blowing up. I got thirty calls from very desperate people with cash ready to take the car without even driving it (shady right!). I was getting so many calls that I had to take the ad down after an hour. At 7:30 pm last night we sold our car to a very nice couple for $1,400 cash!!! That's right I got almost twice what I asked for it and it was done in just under four hours. This is how my friend Byron must feel, because deals like this happen to him all the time.
_______________

Have a great weekend and GO OBAMA!!
_______________

Wow punctuation does matter right (title)!

1 comment:

David Kirk said...

Happy half birthday Zeke!