J-Wild

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Zeke Video

I know, I know. It has been way too long since there has been a video just about Zeke. It's just plain true, the first kid gets more documentation than the second. But it doesn't mean he isn't loved any less. Also I would like to point out that there are probably more pictures taken of Zeke and Levi than there have been of me in my entire life. iPhoto tells me I have taken over 9,000 pictures, 3/4 of which center around Zeke, Levi, or both of them.

I just got back from taking my family to the airport so they can go see the Fam in Arkansas. When we got the kids up at 4:30 a.m. Levi couldn't have been more excited. That kid loves to travel and the earlier the flight the better. Yes, I am left here in NYC all alone with a lock-in to do at the church on Friday. I will truly miss Allison and the boys, the house is all ready way too quite. But until they get back, I guess I'll just have to suffer through the next couple of days and sleep through the night, go out to movies, eat junk food, and taking Levi's instruction to "do whatever I want" to heart. I would hate to disappoint him.

Here's Zeke's latest video.

5 comments:

amandab said...

Too cute, Jason...he really is sweet! Such a blessing to have two wonderful boys!

coachbundy said...

as always, very very good.

The Wrangler said...

Great video, Jason! You always score an A! Of course, the subject matter is always fantastic!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Oh I miss him...

erinlo said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Love him. I just love him. I really want to meet your boys in person some day!!!